Where is your company from/located?
- Blades For Babes is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. We are a small team of 3 babes slaying your orders from home. Thank you for supporting small!
How can I contact Blades For Babes?
(Business Hours 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday-Friday)
How long will it take to receive my order?
Once you place your order, please allow 1-5 business days for processing orders. After this, in the United States, it will take 1-3 business days for Priority Mail or 2-5 business days for first class delivery. International orders can anticipate their package within 10-30 business days. Rarely we experience postal delays that are out of our control. Please allow 1-3 extra days to process your order during sales.
Do we get a tracking number after we order?
Yes! All orders include tracking. It will automatically be sent to your email you provide us with. Please follow our above question to see when they will be shipped out.
Will you email me when my order is shipped out?
You will get a confirmation email when you have placed your order, and another when your label has been printed. Once you receive the shipping email please allow 24-48 hours for updates to appear.
How can I pay?
We currently accept Credit Card.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk orders. Minimum $350 order required.
Can I refund or exchange my order?
Yes! If you are unsatisfied with your order, it can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. All returns must be sent back unused in their original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Once we receive your return, you will receive a full store credit within 7 business days. The store credit does not include original shipping costs paid. Damaged items will receive a replacement, and if not in stock, a store credit will be issued. Items sent back used or passed the 30 day mark are seized.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes:
When ordering from Blades for Babes, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country/region.
By making a purchase at BladesforBabes.com our customers agree that the items they purchase are legal in their country. Blades for Babes is not responsible for seized packages. You will be prompted to agree to these terms at checkout.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country/region. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country/region. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country/region. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Blades for Babes has no control over these charges, nor can Blades for Babes predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Delays caused by customs are not included in the shipping time frame.
- Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries that require an identification number include: India, Israel, South Korea, and Turkey
- The cost to ship items varies by items weight, and shipping option.
- The above terms also apply to the shipment of any replacement product that might be shipped if there’s a problem with the original shipment. If you return a product to us, you’ll be the exporter from the original shipping destination and will be responsible for compliance with all export laws of that country.
Are your products allowed in my country?
We are not held responsible if customs seize your package. Please contact your local law enforcement for product laws in your country, as we cannot advise.
Need help closing your spring assisted blade?