Where is your company from/located?
- Blades For Babes is located in Wilmington, North Carolina.
How can I contact Blade City?
(Business Hours 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday-Friday)
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Once you place your order, please allow 1-5 business days for processing orders. After this, in the United States, it will take 1-3 business days for Priority Mail or 2-5 business days for first class delivery. International orders can anticipate their package within 10-30 business days. Rarely we experience postal delays that are out of our control.
Do we get a tracking number after we order?
- Yes! All orders include tracking. It will automatically be sent to your email you provide us with. Please follow our above question to see when they will be shipped out.
Will you email me when my order is shipped out?
You will get a confirmation email when you have placed your order, and another when your label has been printed. Once you receive the shipping email please allow 24-48 hours for updates to appear.
How can I pay?
- We currently accept Credit Card, and Apple Pay as form of payments. If you would like to pay with paypal, please email us.
- Email email@example.com for bulk orders.
Can I refund or exchange my order?
- Yes! If you are unsatisfied with your order, it can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. All returns must be sent back unused in their original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Once we receive your return, you will receive a full store credit within 1-3 business days. Damaged items will receive a replacement, and if not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Taxes & Duties:
- We are not responsible for international taxes, duties or customs fees, that is the sole responsibility of the customer. In the event of a return or exchange, duties and shipping fees will not be refunded.
Are your products allowed in my country?
We are not held responsible if customs seize your package. Please contact your local law enforcement for product laws in your country, as we cannot advise.
Need help closing your spring assisted blade?